Observations of the volume flux of a seafloor hydrothermal plume using an acoustic imaging sonar
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 2369–2382, July 2013
How to Cite
2013), Observations of the volume flux of a seafloor hydrothermal plume using an acoustic imaging sonar, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 2369–2382, doi:10.1002/ggge.20177., , , and (
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAY 2013 12:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2012
- NSF . Grant Number: OCE-0824612
- NSF . Grant Number: OCE-0825088
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!