Can a sheet-like low-velocity region form an elongated Large Igneous Province?
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 3053–3066, August 2013
How to Cite
2013), Can a sheet-like low-velocity region form an elongated LIP?, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 3053–3066, doi:10.1002/ggge.20182., , and (
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAY 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
All Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.