Mylonitic deformation at the Kane oceanic core complex: Implications for the rheological behavior of oceanic detachment faults
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 3085–3108, August 2013
How to Cite
2013), Mylonitic deformation at the Kane oceanic core complex: Implications for the rheological behavior of oceanic detachment faults, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 3085–3108, doi:10.1002/ggge.20184., , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUN 2013 11:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
- NSF . Grant Number: 0118445
All Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.