Interaction between magma intrusion and flank dynamics at Mt. Etna in 2008, imaged by integrated dense GPS and DInSAR data
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 2818–2835, August 2013
How to Cite
2013), Interaction between magma intrusion and flank dynamics at Mt. Etna in 2008, imaged by integrated dense GPS and DInSAR data, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 2818–2835, doi:10.1002/ggge.20190., , and (
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2013 05:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2013
- Sicilian regional government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!