Sr-Nd-Hf-Pb isotope and trace element evidence for the origin of alkalic basalts in the Garibaldi Belt, northern Cascade arc
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 3126–3155, August 2013
How to Cite
2013), Sr-Nd-Hf-Pb isotope and trace element evidence for the origin of alkalic basalts in the Garibaldi Belt, northern Cascade arc, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 3126–3155, doi:10.1002/ggge.20191., and (
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2013 11:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
- NSERC Discovery
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.