High-pressure, high-temperature deformation of CaGeO3 (perovskite)±MgO aggregates: Implications for multiphase rheology of the lower mantle
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 3389–3408, September 2013
How to Cite
2013), High-pressure, high-temperature deformation of CaGeO3 (perovskite)±MgO aggregates: Implications for multiphase rheology of the lower mantle, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 3389–3408, doi:10.1002/ggge.20200., , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUN 2013 08:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
- National Science Foundation . Grant Numbers: EAR-0652574 , 0968456
- National Science Foundation—Earth Sciences . Grant Number: EAR-1128799
- Department of Energy—Geosciences . Grant Number: DE-FG02–94ER14466
- U. S. Department of Energy . Grant Number: DE-AC02–06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!