Investigating seismic anisotropy beneath the Reykjanes Ridge using models of mantle flow, crystallographic evolution, and surface wave propagation
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 3250–3267, August 2013
How to Cite
2013), Investigating seismic anisotropy beneath the Reykjanes Ridge using models of mantle flow, crystallographic evolution, and surface wave propagation, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 3250–3267, doi:10.1002/ggge.20204., , and (
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUN 2013 01:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2013
- NSF-EAR . Grant Number: 08–55814
All Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.