Tectonic uplift mechanism of the Goodenough and Fergusson Island gneiss domes, eastern Papua New Guinea: Constraints from seismic reflection and well data
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 3969–3995, October 2013
How to Cite
2013), Tectonic uplift mechanism of the Goodenough and Fergusson Island gneiss domes, eastern Papua New Guinea: Constraints from seismic reflection and well data, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 3969–3995, doi:10.1002/ggge.20208.and (
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUN 2013 01:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!