Crustal structure along the Aleutian island arc: New insights from receiver functions constrained by active-source data
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 2977–2992, August 2013
How to Cite
2013), Crustal structure along the Aleutian island arc: New insights from receiver functions constrained by active-source data, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 2977–2992, doi:10.1002/ggge.20211., , , and (
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUN 2013 01:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2013
- National Science Foundation . Grant Number: EAR-1015016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!