Overriding plate structure of the Nicaragua convergent margin: Relationship to the seismogenic zone of the 1992 tsunami earthquake
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 3436–3461, September 2013
How to Cite
2013), Overriding plate structure of the Nicaragua convergent margin: Relationship to the seismogenic zone of the 1992 tsunami earthquake, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 3436–3461, doi:10.1002/ggge.20214., , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUN 2013 12:59AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
Total views by type:
Publication date: 3 Sep 2013. Cumulative views from 3 Sep 2013 - 16 Mar 2014.
- Total views: 161
- Total PDF views: 92
- Total HTML views: 69
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.