The affiliation for fourth author Dr. César Renaro was incorrectly listed in the previous version of this article. Proper association with ICREA has now been added.
Overriding plate structure of the Nicaragua convergent margin: Relationship to the seismogenic zone of the 1992 tsunami earthquake
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 3436–3461, September 2013
How to Cite
2013), Overriding plate structure of the Nicaragua convergent margin: Relationship to the seismogenic zone of the 1992 tsunami earthquake, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 3436–3461, doi:10.1002/ggge.20214., , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUN 2013 12:59AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
Total views by type:
Publication date: 3 Sep 2013. Cumulative views from 3 Sep 2013 - 1 Mar 2015.
- Total views: 595
- Total PDF views: 324
- Total HTML views: 271
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.