Age, distance, and geochemical evolution within a monogenetic volcanic field: Analyzing patterns in the Auckland Volcanic Field eruption sequence
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 3648–3665, September 2013
How to Cite
2013), Age, distance, and geochemical evolution within a monogenetic volcanic field: Analyzing patterns in the Auckland Volcanic Field eruption sequence, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 3648–3665, doi:10.1002/ggge.20223., , , and (
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2013 11:18PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!