A strong angular dependence of magnetic properties of magnetosome chains: Implications for rock magnetism and paleomagnetism
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 3887–3907, October 2013
How to Cite
2013), A strong angular dependence of magnetic properties of magnetosome chains: Implications for rock magnetism and paleomagnetism, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 3887–3907, doi:10.1002/ggge.20228., , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41004024
- CAS/SAFEA International Partnership Program for Creative Research Teams . Grant Number: KZCX2-YW-T10
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation . Grant Number: 201104144
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ggge20228-sup-0001-suppinfoFigureS01.tif||3197K||Supporting Information Figure 1|
|ggge20228-sup-0002-suppinfoFigureS02.tif||5956K||Supporting Information Figure 2|
|ggge20228-sup-0003-suppinfoFigureS03.tif||2899K||Supporting Information Figure 3|
|ggge20228-sup-0004-suppinfoFigureS04.tif||918K||Supporting Information Figure 4|
|ggge20228-sup-0001-suppinfo01.txt||3K||Supporting Information Figure captions|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.