Characterizing borehole fluid flow and formation permeability in the ocean crust using linked analytic models and Markov chain Monte Carlo analysis
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 3857–3874, September 2013
How to Cite
2013), Characterizing borehole fluid flow and formation permeability in the ocean crust using linked analytic models and Markov chain Monte Carlo analysis, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 3857–3874, doi:10.1002/ggge.20241., , and (
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 AUG 2013 03:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2013
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.