Predicting orogenic wedge styles as a function of analogue erosion law and material softening
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 4523–4543, October 2013
How to Cite
2013), Predicting orogenic wedge styles as a function of analogue erosion law and material softening, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 4523–4543, doi:10.1002/ggge.20262., , and (
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 AUG 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!