Chemostratigraphic implications of spatial variation in the Paleocene-Eocene Thermal Maximum carbon isotope excursion, SE Bighorn Basin, Wyoming
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 4133–4152, October 2013
How to Cite
2013), Chemostratigraphic implications of spatial variation in the Paleocene-Eocene Thermal Maximum carbon isotope excursion, SE Bighorn Basin, Wyoming, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 4133–4152, doi:10.1002/ggge.20265., , , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 SEP 2013 09:37PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2013
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.