The influence of high-latitude flux lobes on the Holocene paleomagnetic record of IODP Site U1305 and the northern North Atlantic
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 4623–4646, October 2013
How to Cite
2013), The influence of high-latitude flux lobes on the Holocene paleomagnetic record of IODP Site U1305 and the northern North Atlantic, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 4623–4646, doi:10.1002/ggge.20272., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2013 10:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!