Tibetan and Indian lithospheres in the upper mantle beneath Tibet: Evidence from broadband surface-wave dispersion
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 4260–4281, October 2013
How to Cite
2013), Tibetan and Indian lithospheres in the upper mantle beneath Tibet: Evidence from broadband surface-wave dispersion, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 4260–4281, doi:10.1002/ggge.20274.and (
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 OCT 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2013
- Science Foundation Ireland . Grant Numbers: 08/RFP/GEO1704 , 09/RFP/GEO2550
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.