Geophysical modeling of collapse-prone zones at Rumble III seamount, southern Pacific Ocean, New Zealand
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 4667–4680, October 2013
How to Cite
2013), Geophysical modeling of collapse-prone zones at Rumble III seamount, southern Pacific Ocean, New Zealand, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 4667–4680, doi:10.1002/ggge.20278., , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 OCT 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2013
- Marsden Fund . Grant Number: GNS1003
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.