Influence of provenance and preservation on the carbon isotope variations of dispersed organic matter in ancient floodplain sediments
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 4874–4891, November 2013
How to Cite
2013), Influence of provenance and preservation on the carbon isotope variations of dispersed organic matter in ancient floodplain sediments, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 4874–4891, doi:10.1002/ggge.20294., , , and (
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2013
- Geological Society of America Graduate Student Research
- US National Science Foundation . Grant Numbers: EAR-0628302 , OCE-0902882
- American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!