Influence of provenance and preservation on the carbon isotope variations of dispersed organic matter in ancient floodplain sediments
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 4874–4891, November 2013
How to Cite
2013), Influence of provenance and preservation on the carbon isotope variations of dispersed organic matter in ancient floodplain sediments, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 4874–4891, doi:10.1002/ggge.20294., , , and (
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2013
- Geological Society of America Graduate Student Research
- US National Science Foundation . Grant Numbers: EAR-0628302 , OCE-0902882
- American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.