Modeling and Analysis
A study of the effects of friction, heat transfer, and stream impurities on the decompression behavior in CO2 pipelines
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 369–379, October 2012
How to Cite
Mahgerefteh, H., Brown, S. and Martynov, S. (2012), A study of the effects of friction, heat transfer, and stream impurities on the decompression behavior in CO2 pipelines. Greenhouse Gas Sci Technol, 2: 369–379. doi: 10.1002/ghg.1302
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!