Abandoned well CO2 leakage mitigation using biologically induced mineralization: current progress and future directions
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology
Special Issue: Selected papers from the 11th US annual conference on Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Sequestration
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 40–49, February 2013
How to Cite
Cunningham, A. B., Lauchnor, E., Eldring, J., Esposito, R., Mitchell, A. C., Gerlach, R., Phillips, A. J., Ebigbo, A. and Spangler, L. H. (2013), Abandoned well CO2 leakage mitigation using biologically induced mineralization: current progress and future directions. Greenhouse Gas Sci Technol, 3: 40–49. doi: 10.1002/ghg.1331
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!