Modeling and Analysi
A novel CO2-selective synthesized amine-impregnated cross-linked polyvinylalcohol/glutaraldehyde membrane: fabrication, characterization, and gas permeation study
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 378–391, October 2013
How to Cite
Amooghin, A. E., Pedram, M. Z., Omidkhah, M. and Yegani, R. (2013), A novel CO2-selective synthesized amine-impregnated cross-linked polyvinylalcohol/glutaraldehyde membrane: fabrication, characterization, and gas permeation study. Greenhouse Gas Sci Technol, 3: 378–391. doi: 10.1002/ghg.1369
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!