In the Field
A comparison of water chemistry from a CO2-enhanced oil recovery project with reactive transport modeling of CO2 injection into a carbonate reservoir
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology
Special Issue: Simulation of Geologic Carbon Sequestration with the TOUGH codes
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 431–446, December 2013
How to Cite
Shevalier, M., Nightingale, M., Dalkhaa, C. and Mayer, B. (2013), A comparison of water chemistry from a CO2-enhanced oil recovery project with reactive transport modeling of CO2 injection into a carbonate reservoir. Greenhouse Gas Sci Technol, 3: 431–446. doi: 10.1002/ghg.1372
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!