Modeling and Analysis
Permeability and relative permeability measurements for CO2-brine system at reservoir conditions in low permeable sandstones in Svalbard
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 36–52, February 2014
How to Cite
Farokhpoor, R., Lindeberg, E. G. B., Torsæter, O., Mørk, M. B. and Mørk, A. (2014), Permeability and relative permeability measurements for CO2-brine system at reservoir conditions in low permeable sandstones in Svalbard. Greenhouse Gas Sci Technol, 4: 36–52. doi: 10.1002/ghg.1375
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2013
- BIGCO2 project
- Longyearbyen CO2-Lab
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!