In the Field
Large scale economics of a precipitating potassium carbonate CO2 capture process for black coal power generation
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 8–19, February 2014
How to Cite
Anderson, C., Ho, M., Harkin, T., Wiley, D. and Hooper, B. (2014), Large scale economics of a precipitating potassium carbonate CO2 capture process for black coal power generation. Greenhouse Gas Sci Technol, 4: 8–19. doi: 10.1002/ghg.1384
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2013
- Australian Coal Association Low Emissions Technology Limited and the Australian Government through the Clean Energy Initiative
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!