Read ‘Tran Ngoc’ as last name (Tran Ngoc T. D. for reference).
Modeling and Analysis
Injectivity of carbon dioxide in the St. Lawrence Platform, Quebec (Canada): A sensitivity study
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology
Special Issue: Simulation of Geologic Carbon Sequestration with the TOUGH codes
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 516–540, December 2013
How to Cite
Tran Ngoc, T. D., Doughty, C., Lefebvre, R. and Malo, M. (2013), Injectivity of carbon dioxide in the St. Lawrence Platform, Quebec (Canada): A sensitivity study. Greenhouse Gas Sci Technol, 3: 516–540. doi: 10.1002/ghg.1387
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2013
- The Ministère du Développement durable, de l'Environnement et des Parcs du Québec (MDDEPQ)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!