Modeling and Analysis
Above-zone pressure monitoring and geomechanical analyses for a field-scale CO2 injection project in Cranfield, MS
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 81–98, February 2014
How to Cite
Kim, S. and Hosseini, S. A. (2014), Above-zone pressure monitoring and geomechanical analyses for a field-scale CO2 injection project in Cranfield, MS. Greenhouse Gas Sci Technol, 4: 81–98. doi: 10.1002/ghg.1388
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2013
- The Gulf Coast Carbon Center at the Bureau of Economic Geology (BEG) and the U.S. Department of Energy, NETL. Grant Numbers: DE-FE0009301, DE-FC26–05NT42590
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!