Modeling and Analysis
Effects of fault-zone architecture on earthquake magnitude and gas leakage related to CO2 injection in a multi-layered sedimentary system
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 99–120, February 2014
How to Cite
Rinaldi, A. P., Jeanne, P., Rutqvist, J., Cappa, F. and Guglielmi, Y. (2014), Effects of fault-zone architecture on earthquake magnitude and gas leakage related to CO2 injection in a multi-layered sedimentary system. Greenhouse Gas Sci Technol, 4: 99–120. doi: 10.1002/ghg.1403
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2013
- Fossil Energy, Office of Natural Gas and Petroleum Technology
- National Energy Technology Laboratory. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!