This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Modeling and Analysis
Estimating the probability of CO2 plumes encountering faults†
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 160–174, June 2011
How to Cite
Jordan, P. D., Oldenburg, C. M. and Nicot, J.-P. (2011), Estimating the probability of CO2 plumes encountering faults. Greenhouse Gas Sci Technol, 1: 160–174. doi: 10.1002/ghg.17
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!