This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
The US department of Energy's R&D program to reduce greenhouse gas emissions through beneficial uses of carbon dioxide†
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 9–16, February 2012
How to Cite
Damiani, D., Litynski, J. T., McIlvried, H. G., Vikara, D. M. and Srivastava, R. D. (2012), The US department of Energy's R&D program to reduce greenhouse gas emissions through beneficial uses of carbon dioxide. Greenhouse Gas Sci Technol, 2: 9–16. doi: 10.1002/ghg.35
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!