This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Modeling and Analysis
Transient CO2 leakage and injection in wellbore-reservoir systems for geologic carbon sequestration†
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 335–350, December 2011
How to Cite
Pan, L., Oldenburg, C. M., Pruess, K. and Wu, Y.-S. (2011), Transient CO2 leakage and injection in wellbore-reservoir systems for geologic carbon sequestration. Greenhouse Gas Sci Technol, 1: 335–350. doi: 10.1002/ghg.41
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!