Special Issue Paper
Non-avian dinosaur fossils from the Lower Cretaceous Jehol Group of western Liaoning, China
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Originations and Radiations in the Biota of China – Part 1
Volume 41, Issue 3-4, pages 419–437, September 2006
How to Cite
Xing, X. and Norell, M. A. (2006), Non-avian dinosaur fossils from the Lower Cretaceous Jehol Group of western Liaoning, China. Geol. J., 41: 419–437. doi: 10.1002/gj.1044
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2005
- Major Basic Research Projects of Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: G2000077700
- China Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 40125006, 40121202
- United States National Science Foundation. Grant Number: ATOL 0228693
- American Museum of Natural History
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!