Special Issue Paper
The mammal fauna in the Early Cretaceous Jehol Biota: implications for diversity and biology of Mesozoic mammals
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Originations and Radiations in the Biota of China – Part 1
Volume 41, Issue 3-4, pages 439–463, September 2006
How to Cite
Jin, M., Yaoming, H., Chuankui, L. and Yuanqing, W. (2006), The mammal fauna in the Early Cretaceous Jehol Biota: implications for diversity and biology of Mesozoic mammals. Geol. J., 41: 439–463. doi: 10.1002/gj.1054
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2005
- Major Basic Research Projects of Ministry of Science and Technology, China. Grant Number: G2000077700
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KZCX3-SW-127
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 40272010
- American Museum of Natural History, New York
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!