Special Issue Article
The diversification and extinction of Doushantuo-Pertatataka acritarchs in South China: causes and biostratigraphic significance
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Origins and Radiations in the Biota of China Part II
Volume 42, Issue 3-4, pages 229–262, June 2007
How to Cite
Chuanming, Z., Guwei, X., McFadden, K., Shuhai, X. and Xunlai, Y. (2007), The diversification and extinction of Doushantuo-Pertatataka acritarchs in South China: causes and biostratigraphic significance. Geol. J., 42: 229–262. doi: 10.1002/gj.1062
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 40372006
- Chinese Academy of Science. Grant Number: KZCX3-SW-141
- Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: G20000777000, 2006CB806400, 2003CB716805
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: EAR-0545135
- Petroleum Research Foundation. Grant Number: 42231-AC8
- NASA Astrobiology Program. Grant Number: NNG05GP21G
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!