Acanthodian remains from the Middle-Late Permian of Brazil
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Mesozoic Marine Biota from Western Gondwana
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 213–224, April 2007
How to Cite
Mutter, R. J. and Richter, M. (2007), Acanthodian remains from the Middle-Late Permian of Brazil. Geol. J., 42: 213–224. doi: 10.1002/gj.1081
- Issue online: 2 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2006
- The CNPq fellowship. Grant Number: 30.5384/1985-6
- The Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: PA002-109021
- A Marie Curie Intra-European Fellowship within the 6th European Community Framework Programme. Grant Number: MEIF-CT-2006-023691
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!