Environmental change during the Late Famennian and Early Tournaisian (Late Devonian–Early Carboniferous): implications from stable isotopes and conodont biofacies in southern Europe
Article first published online: 21 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Carboniferous Platforms and Basins
Volume 43, Issue 2-3, pages 241–260, May 2008
How to Cite
Kaiser, S. I., Steuber, T. and Becker, R. T. (2008), Environmental change during the Late Famennian and Early Tournaisian (Late Devonian–Early Carboniferous): implications from stable isotopes and conodont biofacies in southern Europe. Geol. J., 43: 241–260. doi: 10.1002/gj.1111
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!