Special Issue Article
Fault-slip analysis in the metaophiolites of the Voltri Massif: constraints for the tectonic evolution at the Alps/Apennine boundary
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Dynamics in Subduction Complexes
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 225–240, March 2009
How to Cite
Federico, L., Spagnolo, C., Crispini, L. and Capponi, G. (2009), Fault-slip analysis in the metaophiolites of the Voltri Massif: constraints for the tectonic evolution at the Alps/Apennine boundary. Geol. J., 44: 225–240. doi: 10.1002/gj.1139
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2008
- PRIN project ‘Dynamics in subduction complexes: mass transfer in fossil systems and comparison with modern examples’
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!