Special Issue Article
Late Alpine tectonics in the Ligurian Alps: constraints from the Tertiary Piedmont Basin conglomerates
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Dynamics in Subduction Complexes
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 211–224, March 2009
How to Cite
Capponi, G., Crispini, L., Federico, L., Piazza, M. and Fabbri, B. (2009), Late Alpine tectonics in the Ligurian Alps: constraints from the Tertiary Piedmont Basin conglomerates. Geol. J., 44: 211–224. doi: 10.1002/gj.1140
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2008
- University of Genova
- PRIN Project ‘Dynamics in subduction complexes: mass transfer in fossil systems and comparison with modern examples’
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!