Discussion of Campanile trevorjacksoni sp. nov. (Mollusca: Gastropoda) from the Eocene of Jamaica—at last, a name for the first fossil used in intercontinental biostratigraphic correlation (de la Beche 1827): (v. 43, p. 542–551)
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Thematic Set on Woolly Mammoths
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 494–496, July 2009
How to Cite
Mitchell, S. F. (2009), Discussion of Campanile trevorjacksoni sp. nov. (Mollusca: Gastropoda) from the Eocene of Jamaica—at last, a name for the first fossil used in intercontinental biostratigraphic correlation (de la Beche 1827): (v. 43, p. 542–551). Geol. J., 44: 494–496. doi: 10.1002/gj.1155
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!