Geomorphological, stratigraphic and geochronological evidence of fast Pleistocene coastal uplift in the westernmost part of the Corinth Gulf Rift (Greece)
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 78–104, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Palyvos, N., Mancini, M., Sorel, D., Lemeille, F., Pantosti, D., Julia, R., Triantaphyllou, M. and De Martini, P.-M. (2010), Geomorphological, stratigraphic and geochronological evidence of fast Pleistocene coastal uplift in the westernmost part of the Corinth Gulf Rift (Greece). Geol. J., 45: 78–104. doi: 10.1002/gj.1171
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!