Authors contributed equally to the paper.
Revisiting old bones: coupled carbon isotope analysis of bioapatite and collagen as an ecological and palaeoecological tool
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Thematic set - Quaternary Geology & Environments
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 605–620, September 2009
How to Cite
Clementz, M.T., Fox-Dobbs, K., Wheatley, P.V., Koch, P.L. and Doak, D.F. (2009), Revisiting old bones: coupled carbon isotope analysis of bioapatite and collagen as an ecological and palaeoecological tool. Geol. J., 44: 605–620. doi: 10.1002/gj.1173
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!