Permo-Triassic development from Ireland to Norway: basin architecture and regional controls
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Triassic basins of the Central and North Atlantic Borderlands: models for exploration
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 652–676, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Štolfová, K. and Shannon, P. M. (2009), Permo-Triassic development from Ireland to Norway: basin architecture and regional controls. Geol. J., 44: 652–676. doi: 10.1002/gj.1187
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!