Special Issue Article
From the intra-desert ridges to the marine carbonate island chain: middle to late Permian (Upper Rotliegend–Lower Zechstein) of the Wolsztyn–Pogorzela high, west Poland
Article first published online: 5 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Lopingian (Late Permian) stratigraphy of the world, major events and environmental change
Volume 45, Issue 2-3, pages 319–335, March - June 2010
How to Cite
Kiersnowski, H., Peryt, T. M., Buniak, A. and Mikołajewski, Z. (2010), From the intra-desert ridges to the marine carbonate island chain: middle to late Permian (Upper Rotliegend–Lower Zechstein) of the Wolsztyn–Pogorzela high, west Poland. Geol. J., 45: 319–335. doi: 10.1002/gj.1189
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2008
- PGI. Grant Number: 61.2201.0507.00.0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!