Special Issue Article
Contribution of different kinematic models and a complex Jurassic stratigraphy in the construction of a forward model for the Montagna dei Fiori fault-related fold (Central Apennines, Italy)
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Structural analysis of fold-and-thrust belts
Volume 45, Issue 5-6, pages 489–505, September - December 2010
How to Cite
Di Francesco, L., Fabbi, S., Santantonio, M., Bigi, S. and Poblet, J. (2010), Contribution of different kinematic models and a complex Jurassic stratigraphy in the construction of a forward model for the Montagna dei Fiori fault-related fold (Central Apennines, Italy). Geol. J., 45: 489–505. doi: 10.1002/gj.1191
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2009
- Spanish Ministry for Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: CGL2008-03786/BTE, CGL2006-12415-C03-02/BTE, CSD2006-0041, CGL2008-00463-E/BTE
- Asturian Ministry for Science and Education. Grant Number: CNG08-15
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!