Special Issue Article
3D geological modelling of a polyphase deformed pre-Variscan IOCG mineralization located at the southeastern border of the Ossa Morena Zone, Iberian Massif (Spain)
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Structural analysis of fold-and-thrust belts
Volume 45, Issue 5-6, pages 623–633, September - December 2010
How to Cite
Gumiel, P., Arias, M. and Martín-Izard, A. (2010), 3D geological modelling of a polyphase deformed pre-Variscan IOCG mineralization located at the southeastern border of the Ossa Morena Zone, Iberian Massif (Spain). Geol. J., 45: 623–633. doi: 10.1002/gj.1192
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!