Structural style and evolution of a Late Triassic rift basin in the Central High Atlas, Morocco: controls on sediment deposition
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Triassic basins of the Central and North Atlantic Borderlands: models for exploration
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 677–691, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Baudon, C., Fabuel-Perez, I. and Redfern, J. (2009), Structural style and evolution of a Late Triassic rift basin in the Central High Atlas, Morocco: controls on sediment deposition. Geol. J., 44: 677–691. doi: 10.1002/gj.1195
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!