Applications of digital outcrop models: two fluvial case studies from the Triassic Wolfville Fm., Canada and Oukaimeden Sandstone Fm., Morocco
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Triassic basins of the Central and North Atlantic Borderlands: models for exploration
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 742–760, November/December 2009
How to Cite
van Lanen, X. M. T., Hodgetts, D., Redfern, J. and Fabuel-Perez, I. (2009), Applications of digital outcrop models: two fluvial case studies from the Triassic Wolfville Fm., Canada and Oukaimeden Sandstone Fm., Morocco. Geol. J., 44: 742–760. doi: 10.1002/gj.1196
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!