Special Issue Article
Deformation pattern analysis and tectonic implications of a décollement level within the Central Apennines (Italy)
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Structural analysis of fold-and-thrust belts
Volume 45, Issue 5-6, pages 582–596, September - December 2010
How to Cite
Tavani, S. and Cifelli, F. (2010), Deformation pattern analysis and tectonic implications of a décollement level within the Central Apennines (Italy). Geol. J., 45: 582–596. doi: 10.1002/gj.1198
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2009
- MODES-4D. Grant Number: CGL2007-66431-C02-02/BTE
- ‘Grup de Recerca de Geodinàmica i Anàlisi de Conques’. Grant Number: 2005 SGR 000397
- Repsol YPF
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!