Special Issue Article
Folding in orogens: a case study in the northern Iberian Variscan Belt
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Structural analysis of fold-and-thrust belts
Volume 45, Issue 5-6, pages 597–622, September - December 2010
How to Cite
Bastida, F., Aller, J., Pulgar, J. A., Toimil, N. C., Fernández, F. J., Bobillo-Ares, N. C. and Menéndez, C. O. (2010), Folding in orogens: a case study in the northern Iberian Variscan Belt. Geol. J., 45: 597–622. doi: 10.1002/gj.1199
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!